2. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, merge, edit, adapt, resell, re-use, produce summaries or otherwise use WOMAN’S WAY.ie and/or its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial, non- business use. Any other use of WOMAN’S WAY.ie or its content requires the prior written permission of WOMAN’S WAY.
3. You agree to use WOMAN’S WAY.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to infringement of third party intellectual property and other rights, defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, soliciting minors, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of WOMAN’S WAY.ie.
4. WOMAN’S WAY.ie and its content is provided on an "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. WOMAN’S WAY will not be liable for any loss or damages, including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages including without limitation interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use WOMAN’S WAY.ie.
6. WOMAN’S WAY does not warrant that functions contained in WOMAN’S WAY.ie and its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that WOMAN’S WAY.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. You acknowledge that WOMAN’S WAY.ie and its content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying WOMAN’S WAY, WOMAN’S WAY.ie or third parties and/or their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by WOMAN’S WAY and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of WOMAN’S WAY and/or any other third party without the prior written consent of WOMAN’S WAY or the third party.
8. You agree to fully and effectively indemnify and hold harmless WOMAN’S WAY in respect of all damages, claims, demands, liabilities (including liability to third parties), losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of, in connection with or as a result of a breach of the warranty.
9. WOMAN’S WAY is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the WOMAN’S WAY.ie website. WOMAN’S WAY does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked websites.
10. WOMAN’S WAY does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites. Third party websites linked through WOMAN’S WAY.ie are not covered by these terms and conditions and WOMAN’S WAY accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
12. These terms and all disputes and matters arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
13. Woman’s Way’s decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of WOMAN’S WAY will be final.
14. WOMAN’S WAY competitions are not open to staff of WOMAN’S WAY. Competition entrants must be over 18 years old and resident in the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner. Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s). Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All competition entries must be received by WOMAN’S WAY in the required format before the advertised closing date. WOMAN’S WAY reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice. Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and WOMAN’S WAY may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner. Participation in competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.